My name is André Burgaud. I am an engineering leader passionate about technology and its community. I'm keen on agile practices, security, and programming languages, in particular Python and Go. You can consult my resume for professional details, read my Blog, check out my articles on Real Python, or join our fun bunch at at the monthly GoMN meetup.
If you wonder how to pronounce my name, you can listen to this short audio:
This site does not use any cookies and does not collect any data from visitors.
Unless otherwise specified, all text on this site has been written by André Burgaud and is available to use under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. You are free to copy this text, with or without alteration, in free or commercial works, as long as you comply with the terms of this license.
- This site is generated and maintained with Zola, a static site generator released under the MIT License
- The theme is derived from the Zola Even Theme, released under the MIT License
- The Search is powered by Stork, released under the Apache 2.0 License
- The $\LaTeX$ code is rendered by $\KaTeX$, a math typesetting library released under the MIT License
- The slideout for mobile navigation is powered by Slideout.hs, released under the MIT License
- The PDF files are generated from Markdown to PDF using Pandoc, released under the GPL version 2
- The Social Icons in the footer are served by Font Awesome and are available under a CC BY 4.0 License
- The PDF logo used to link the PDF version of the articles is By Adobe Systems and is in the Public Domain
- The image An Astronaut's View from Space used in Burgaud.com Evolution is a credit from NASA and NASA Astronaut G. Reid Wiseman